GARISSA—Governor Ali Bunow Korane has unveiled seven out of the ten member cabinet on afternoon Wednesday.
In a letter to the speaker of the county assembly, Ali Bunow requested the legislators to consider his appointees as required by the law before their assumption to office.
Former Standard newspaper regional correspondent Adow Jubat and Iformation Technology entrepreneur AhmedNadhir Omar are among the nominees in the proposed list.
Here’s the list of the seven nominees
- Habon Aden Maalim- Environment, Energy and Natural Resources.
- Roble Said- Finance and Economic Planning.
- Zeinab Abdi Digale- Gender, Social Services and Sports.
- Mohamed Abdi Shalle- Lands, Housing and Urban Development.
- Adow Kalil-Trade,Enterprise Development and Tourism
- Abdi Omar Farah- Road, Transport and Public Works
- Ahmednadhir Omar- Health and Sanitation